Are you considering an upgrade for your network?
Know the value new units will bring to you and your business before you make your decision.
Cisco Catalyst switches, which are always feature rich at every price point, have been in demand since quite a while.
Our company chose Cisco Catalyst Switches for our network because they were industry leaders when we first entered the arena somewhat back in 2001. The majority of the network admins have excellent experience with this product, so I simply asked around to compile a quick list of quotable benefits!
- Cisco Catalysts are reliable. Despite everything they have gone through since we deployed them in 2001, our C3548XL’s are still fully functional. Believe me, a lot has happened over 18 years of use, but they are still going strong!
- Cisco Catalyst Switches offer a different dimension of security for the money.
- I have utilized CLI interfaces for a considerable amount of time, but for those that aren’t comfortable Cisco gives you GUI interfaces that make it simple for the network specialists to do fundamental checks.
- I’ve been working with a wide assortment of Catalyst Switches, explicitly 3750 and 3850 series, and have only experienced one major issue with them.
- With the advent of the 9300 and 9500 series, Cisco has set the bar yet again with overall value. We’ve just been utilizing them for a couple of months in-house and still can’t seem to actualize the SDA architecture. But, the north and southbound API’S incorporated with this OS are vigorous and quite magnificent.
- The gadget profile is easily altered by another license that has been introduced, for example presenting new routing protocols and latest features.
- Cisco’s software is continually refreshed and easily updated.
- Cisco provides true value for money.