The Juniper Networks QFX5120 Switch delivers high scale, high availability, and high performance for data center and campus deployments. The QFX5120 switch is a versatile routing and switching platform addressing higher server access speed and campus distribution use cases while offering high-density 1GbE/10GbE/25GbE and 100GbE uplinks for collapsed spine data center or campus core deployments.
The high-performance QFX5120 Switch runs Junos OS, Juniper’s powerful and robust network operating system that powers all Juniper switches, routers, and firewalls. Key Junos OS features that enhance the functionality and capabilities of the QFX5120 include:
- Software modularity, with process modules running independently in their own protected memory space and with the ability to do process restarts
- Uninterrupted routing and forwarding, with features such as nonstop active routing (NSR) and nonstop bridging (NSB)
- Commit and rollback functionality that ensures error-free network configurations
- A powerful set of scripts for on-box problem detection, reporting, and resolution
- We commit to providing excellence in customer service. We are available 24/7, highly responsive, transparent and offer product, transaction and logistics support.
- Our philosophy is to be a part of the solution for our clients, so please contact us with any questions or concerns. Check our feedback rating to see what others thought about their experience with us. We look forward to offering you a Five Star member service.
For more information please visit our support page.