NEW Juniper Networks SCBE2-MX-S
The NEW Juniper Networks SCBE2-MX-S Switch Control Board (SCBE2) serves the carrier Ethernet services router and carrier Ethernet transport markets that require higher-capacity traffic support, demanding greater interface density (slot and capacity scale) as well as improved services. The upgraded SCB is supported on MX960, MX480, and MX240 routers. Some key attributes of the SCBE2 are:
- A bandwidth of up to 340 Gbps per slot with redundant fabric support and 480 Gbps per slot without redundancy, and improved fabric performance on account of using the next-generation fabric (XF2) chip.
- A central clocking module and a centralized clocking architecture that support clock cleanup and distribution. The Stratum 3 clock module performs clock monitoring, filtering, and holdover at a centralized chassis location.
- Full performance with fabric redundancy for higher-capacity line cards such as MPC4.
- Support for MPC line cards only.
- Two 10-Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ ports. SFP+ port 0 can be used to connect an external device as a Router Reflector. SFP+ port 1 is unused.
- Support for cross-coupling of clock input (which requires an enhanced midplane: CHAS-BP3-MX960-S). You can configure the system such that one SCBE2 supports a GPS interface, and the other SCBE2 supports a BITS interface.
- We commit to providing excellence in customer service. We are available 24/7, highly responsive, transparent and offer product, transaction and logistics support.
- Our philosophy is to be a part of the solution for our clients, so please contact us with any questions or concerns. Check our feedback rating to see what others thought about their experience with us. We look forward to offering you a Five Star member service.
For more information please visit: https://netmode.com/warranty-support/