The Cisco CPAK-100G-LR4 part of the Cisco CPAK 100GBASE modules offer customers a wide variety of high-density 100 Gbps connectivity solutions for data center networking, high-performance computing networks, enterprise core aggregation, and service provider transport applications.
The Cisco CPAK 100GBASE-LR4 module is IEEE 802.3ba compliant and supports link lengths of up to 10 km over standard single-mode fiber (SMF, G.652). It delivers an aggregate data signal of 100 gigabits per second, carried over four LAN wavelength-division multiplexing (WDM) wavelengths operating at a nominal 25 Gbps per lane. Optical multiplexing and demultiplexing of the four wavelengths are managed within the module. Its primary application is to support high-bandwidth 100 Gbps optical links over standard single-mode fiber terminated with SC connectors. Nominal power consumption is less than 5.5 W.
Cisco CPAK 100GBASE modules are supported on Cisco high-end switches, routers, and transport equipment:
● ASR 9000 Series Router
● CRS-X Carrier Routing System
● NCS 2000, 4000, and 6000 Series Routers
● Nexus 7000 and 7700 Series Switches
● Cisco ONS Transport PlatformCompare to Similar Items
- We commit to providing excellence in customer service. We are available 24/7, highly responsive, transparent and offer product, transaction and logistics support.
- Our philosophy is to be a part of the solution for our clients, so please contact us with any questions or concerns. Check our feedback rating to see what others thought about their experience with us. We look forward to offering you a Five Star member service.
For more information please visit: https://netmode.com/warranty-support/