Cisco C9300-24S-A switch is part of Catalyst 9300 series, Cisco’s lead stackable enterprise switching platform built for security, IoT, mobility, and cloud. At up to 480 Gbps, they are the industry’s highest-density stacking bandwidth solution with the most flexible uplink architecture. The C9300-24S Modular Uplink Switch utilizes an optimized platform for high-density Wi-Fi 6 and 802.11ac Wave2. It sets new maximums for network scale. This C9300-24S is also ready for the future, with an x86 CPU architecture and more memory, enabling them to host containers and run third-party applications and scripts natively within the switch
Fast Access, Fast Aggregation
The C9300-24S is recognized as CRN’s 2018 Overall Network Product of the Year. And for security, IoT, and the cloud, this switch forms the foundation of Cisco Software-Defined Access, their leading enterprise architecture.
Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switches features, benefits and specifications:
- Designed for IoT: Get industry-leading scale for converged IoT networking: up to 90W PoE with trustworthy solutions, audio-visual bridging, service discovery, and IoT classification
- Cloud-ready: Simplify, secure, and transform your cloud environment. Cisco delivers a digital-ready approach that starts at the edge and extends to where applications reside
- Optimized for mobility: Catalyst 9300 Series access switches give you smart, simple, and highly secure unified access
- Services for proactive network management: Solve problems faster, improve operational efficiency, and reduce the risk of downtime proactively
- Cisco UADP 2.0 Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) with programmable pipeline and microengine capabilities
- x86 CPU complex with 8-GB memory, and 16 GB of flash and external USB 3.0 SSD pluggable storage slot
- Foundation of intent-based networking
- 24 ports of 1G for data, SPF Fiber
- Highest wireless scale for Wi-Fi 6 and 802.11ac Wave 2 access points
- USB 2.0 slot to load system images and set configurations
- Up to 480 Gbps of local stackable switching bandwidth
- Uplink configuration: Modular Uplinks
Catalyst 9300 Series access switches give you smart, simple, and highly secure unified access, including embedded wireless controller capabilities. All models include Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), Cisco StackWise, containers, and an Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW).
Faster core, faster access: Compared to earlier versions, Catalyst 9300 Series switches are twice as fast and have twice the capacity with feature parity of traditional switches plus the advantages of Cisco DNA Center
Security everywhere: Constantly learning, constantly protecting integrated security reduces your attack surface and helps you detect and stop threats
Centralized management: SD-Access and WebUI help close IT skills gaps created by cloud, virtualization, and automation technologies
- We commit to providing excellence in customer service. We are available 24/7, highly responsive, transparent and offer product, transaction and logistics support.
- Our philosophy is to be a part of the solution for our clients, so please contact us with any questions or concerns. Check our feedback rating to see what others thought about their experience with us. We look forward to offering you a Five Star member service.
For more information please visit our support page.