The Aruba CX 6000 Switch Series is modern family of entry level access switches ideal for branch offices, midsize businesses, and small enterprises. Designed for reliable, simple, and security-enhanced access, the Aruba CX 6000 series provides a convenient and cost-effective wired access solution for networks supporting IoT, mobile, and cloud applications. The Aruba CX 6000 series is based on the Aruba ASIC architecture with the programmable AOS-CX operating system used across the entire Aruba CX portfolio for a more consistent, more efficient operator experience. This fully-managed series has convenient built-in uplinks with up to 370W of Class 4 PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and wireless APs. A compact and fanless model is ideal for use in quiet, small work spaces. The Aruba CX 6000 series is easy to deploy and use with flexible management choices, allowing the best fit for your business and network environment.
Simplify IT operations with modern Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet switch series that provides entry level, reliable, and convenient wired access connectivity.
- Convenient built-in 1GbE uplinks and up to 370W of Class 4 PoE for support of access points, client, and IoT devices.
- Compact and fanless 12 port PoE model for space-constrained deployments.
- Flexibility to manage with Aruba Central1, easy to use Web GUI, CLI, or Aruba NetEdit.
- Software defined ready with REST APIs
Entry Level Aruba CX Access Layer Switches
- The Aruba CX 6000 Switch Series offers Ethernet gigabit connectivity and optional PoE to provide entry level, reliable, and convenient wired access connectivity for enterprise branch offices and SMB networks.
- Using Aruba AOS-CX operating system across Aruba CX switching platforms and access-to-core-to-data center deployment domains provides a simpler, more consistent operator experience.
- Fully-managed enterprise class switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities with support static routing, ACLs, robust QoS, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 support.
- Right size deployment with choice of 12, 24, and 48 port 1U models with convenient built-in 1GbE uplinks and up to 370W of Class 4 PoE.
- Simplifies ownership with no switch software licensing or subscriptions required.
Performance and Power
- The Aruba CX 6000 Switch Series is designed with Aruba ASICs that deliver very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Deploy wireless access points and IoT devices with Aruba CX 6000 switch models that support up to 370W IEEE 802.3at Class 4 Power over Ethernet for up to 30W per port.
- Up to four built-in wire speed 1GbE uplinks remove bottlenecks at the access layer where users and devices connect.
Simplified Configuration and Management
- The Aruba CX 6000 Switch Series provides flexibility to manage and simplify configurations with Aruba NetEdit, Aruba Central1, easy to use Web GUI, or industry standard CLI.
- Aruba NetEdit introduces automation that allows for rapid network-wide changes, and verifies policy conformance post network updates.
- Software-defined ready with REST APIs for fine-grained programmability of network tasks.
- Reduce manual IT operation tasks around initial deployment or on-going configuration changes to accommodate adds, moves, and changes with colorless ports using local user roles and local-MAC-Authentication (LMA).