The Cisco XFP Module offers customers a variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet and Packet-over-SONET/SDH (POS) connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Main features of the Cisco XFP Module include:
● Supports 10GBASE Ethernet and OC-192/STM-64 data rates
● Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into a XFP port of a Cisco Systems router to link the port with the network
● Provides flexibility of interface choice
● Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model
● Supports the digital optical monitoring capability
● Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that helps enable a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is a Cisco certified and tested XFP
● Supports optical interoperability with respective Cisco 10GBASE XENPAK and X2, and SFP+ modules on the same link
- We commit to providing excellence in customer service. We are available 24/7, highly responsive, transparent and offer product, transaction and logistics support.
- Our philosophy is to be a part of the solution for our clients, so please contact us with any questions or concerns. Check our feedback rating to see what others thought about their experience with us. We look forward to offering you a Five Star member service.
For more information please visit our support page.