CISCO N3K-C3064PQ-10GX NEXUS 3064-X 48 SFP+ 4 QSFP+ PTS FULLY SINGLE PWR
CISCO N3K-C3064PQ-10GX NEXUS 3064-X 48 SFP+ 4 QSFP+ PTS FULLY SINGLE PWR – The Cisco Nexus 3064-X, 3064-T, and 3064-32T Switches are high-performance, high-density Ethernet switches that are part of the Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches portfolio. These compact one-Rack-Unit (1RU) form-factor 10 Gigabit Ethernet switches provide line-rate Layer 2 and 3 switching. They run the industry-leading Cisco NX‑OS Software operating system, providing customers with comprehensive features and functions that are widely deployed globally. They support both forward and reverse airflow schemes with AC and DC power inputs. The Cisco Nexus 3064 switches are well suited for data centers that require cost-effective, power-efficient, line-rate Layer 2 and 3 Top-of-Rack (ToR) switches.
Three Cisco Nexus 3064 switches are available:
● Cisco Nexus 3064-X: This 10-Gbps Enhanced Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP+)-based top‑of-rack switch has 48 SFP+ ports and 4 Quad SFP+ (QSFP+) ports. Each SFP+ port can operate in 100-Mbps, 1-Gbps, or 10-Gbps mode, and each QSFP+ port can operate in native 40-Gbps or 4 x 10-Gbps mode. This switch is a true phy-less switch that is optimized for low latency and low power consumption.
● Cisco Nexus 3064-T: This 10GBASE-T switch has 48 10GBASE-T RJ-45 ports and 4 QSFP+ ports. This switch is well suited for customers who want to reuse existing copper cabling while migrating from 1-Gbps to 10-Gbps servers.
● Cisco Nexus 3064-32T: This switch is the Cisco Nexus 3064-T with 32 10GBASE-T ports and 4 QSFP+ ports enabled. The ports are enabled through software licensing. This switch provides a cost-effective solution for customers who require up to 32 10GBASE-T ports per rack. This switch comes with a 32-10GBASE-T port license preinstalled. To enable the remaining 16 10GBASE-T ports, the customer installs the 16-port upgrade license.
- We commit to providing excellence in customer service. We are available 24/7, highly responsive, transparent and offer product, transaction and logistics support.
- Our philosophy is to be a part of the solution for our clients, so please contact us with any questions or concerns. Check our feedback rating to see what others thought about their experience with us. We look forward to offering you a Five Star member service.
For more information please visit our support page.