Cisco ASR1006 Chassis, Dual P/S ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Router
The Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers are mid-range edge routers that establish a new price-to-performance class offering benefits to both enterprise and service providers alike. The Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers portfolio is based on an innovative custom-built ASIC called Quantum Flow Processor that aggregates services at scale.
The Cisco ASR 1006 Router in a 6-rack unit (RU) form factor is the most flexible edge routing solution in the Cisco ASR 1000 Series. It supports:
- Dual route processor
- Embedded services processor
- Up to 100 Gbps throughput
- Up to 12 shared port adapters (SPAs), the highest port density solution of the three Cisco ASR 1000 Routers
Running on Cisco IOS XE Software, the Cisco ASR 1006 router supports hardware redundancy and in-service software upgrades (ISSU).
- We commit to providing excellence in customer service. We are available 24/7, highly responsive, transparent and offer product, transaction and logistics support.
- Our philosophy is to be a part of the solution for our clients, so please contact us with any questions or concerns. Check our feedback rating to see what others thought about their experience with us. We look forward to offering you a Five Star member service.
For more information please visit our support page.