CISCO ASR1004 W/ 2AC ASR1000-RP2 ESP40 SIP40 1X10GE 10X1GE
The Cisco ASR 1004 Router in a 4-rack unit (RU) form factor supports up to 8 shared port adapters (SPAs) and comes with one route processor and one embedded services processor slot. This provides flexibility for future upgrades, enhancing control plane and data plane scalability. The Cisco ASR 1004 Router provides up to 40 Gbps throughput support, making it a very cost-effective edge solution.
Running on Cisco IOS XE Software, the Cisco ASR 1004 router supports software redundancy without redundant hardware.
Enterprise routing solutions use the Cisco ASR 1004 as a:
- High-performing edge solution for the private WAN
- WAN aggregation or Internet gateway device
Service provider routing solutions use the Cisco ASR 1004:
- As a broadband Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) access concentrator (LAC) or L2TP Network Server (LNS)
- At the Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) provider edge
- At a high-end route reflector
- We commit to providing excellence in customer service. We are available 24/7, highly responsive, transparent and offer product, transaction and logistics support.
- Our philosophy is to be a part of the solution for our clients, so please contact us with any questions or concerns. Check our feedback rating to see what others thought about their experience with us. We look forward to offering you a Five Star member service.
For more information please visit our support page.