CISCO AIR-CAP2602I-A-K9 AIRONET 2600 WIRELESS ACCESS POINT DUAL BAND W/ BRACKET
Cisco AIR-CAP2602I-A-K9 AIRONET 2600 Wireless Access Point Dual Band w/ Bracket delivers the most advanced features in its class – with great performance, functionality, and reliability at a great price. The 802.11n based Aironet 2600 Series includes 3×4 MIMO, with three spatial streams, plus Cisco CleanAir, ClientLink 2.0, and VideoStream technologies, to help ensure an interference-free, high-speed wireless application experience. Second only to the Cisco Aironet 3600 Series in performance and features, the Aironet 2600 Series sets the new standard for enterprise wireless technology.
Designed with rapidly evolving mobility needs in mind, the Aironet 2600 Series access point is packed with more Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)-enhancing functionality than any other access point at its price point. The Cisco Aironet 2600 Series sustains reliable connections at higher speeds farther from the access point than competing solutions resulting in more availability of 450-Mbps data rates. Optimized for consumer devices, the Aironet 2600 Series accelerates client connections and consumes less mobile device battery power than competing solutions.
The Cisco Aironet 2600 Series is ideal for enterprise networks of any size that need high-performance, secure, and reliable Wi-Fi connectivity for consumer devices, high-performance laptops, and specialized industry equipment such as point-of-sale devices and wireless medical equipment. Enterprise-class silicon and optimized radios deliver a robust mobility experience that includes:
- 802.11n with 3×4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams, which sustains 450-Mbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology to improve downlink performance and range for all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three- spatial stream devices on 802.11n, while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Cisco CleanAir technology, which provides proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence to combat performance problems due to wireless interference for a self-healing, self-optimized network.
- We commit to providing excellence in customer service. We are available 24/7, highly responsive, transparent and offer product, transaction and logistics support.
- Our philosophy is to be a part of the solution for our clients, so please contact us with any questions or concerns. Check our feedback rating to see what others thought about their experience with us. We look forward to offering you a Five Star member service.
For more information please visit our support page.